First Week of Engagement!

It finally happened 09.21.13! We couldn't be happier. The days after the engagement were a whirlwind. From letting everyone know about the big news to just getting used to the fact I had a ring on my finger. Read all the details about our engagement here!
 
At Ventana..admiring the ring :)
I think it is funny that my ring is the only piece of jewelry that isn't optional. Everything else I can choose not to wear, but if I don’t wear the ring, I’m sure people who notice will look at me sideways. Not that I want to take it off..it’s starting to get weird not having it on! I took it to the jeweler yesterday to get it re-sized and felt a little off not having anything on my ring finger, so I put another ring Tyler bought me (about 4 years ago) in its place.

Preliminary wedding planning has been a lot of fun. There are just so many options! I am really looking forward to see how it all unfolds. In the meantime, I am Pinterest-ing away all my ideas, looking for a venue, envisioning a dress, and planning how to ask my bridesmaids to be part of my bridal party!