He popped the question...again!


Of course I was so eager to ask my bridesmaids to be part of my bridal party, but Tyler on the other hand, assured me he had months before we even needed to think about asking his groomsmen. After a little bit of pestering, I finally convinced him that he NEEDED to ask the guys asap when I heard one of his groomsmen would be in town for the weekend.

So I ordered these cool beer bottle labels from Bottle Your Brand, had Tyler pick out some beer, assembled the bottles, and voila! the groomsmen were ready to be asked! 

And now, without further ado, Tyler's groomsmen:

Best Man
                   
Justin is Tyler's younger brother and is currently studying Animal Science at Cal Poly, and will move onto Vet school after graduation.

Groomsman
Danny is one of Tyler's oldest friends. He is getting married this year too!

Groomsman
                           
Phil is Tyler's cousin and is a real life farmer.

Groomsman
Travis was a fellow track buddy in high school, roommate for 2 years in college, and a good friend :)

Groomsman
Tyler met Andrew in Lake Tahoe as it turns out their families are neighbors. Coincidentally, Andrew also went to Cal Poly! Small world...

Groomsman
Noah is Tyler's youngest brother and is super excited to be a groomsman!