Engagement Session

I was really looking forward to documenting this special time before our wedding, and I couldn't think of anyone more talented than Alexandra Wallace to capture it. 

I was first introduced to her work through one of Tyler's friends and had actually followed her work for a few years. It was an easy decision, and I'm happy to say she didn't let us down. 

We drove out along Foxen Canyon Rd and just stopped wherever felt right. After hopping a few fences, Tyler suggested that maybe we go somewhere we don't have to be trespassers (woops).

We ended up on Tyler's family property Which was the perfect backdrop to our pictures. Alexandra worked her magic and captured the most perfect pictures I could have asked for. Feast your eyes on some of our shots!





Hair by Ana Garcia Cheadle of The Hair Lounge
Make Up by Chantal Ortega